Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

Long Time

Salam....

It has been a long time I left this blog due to the loads of work...fuhhhhh breathe in.... breathe out....
Now I have a new life...I love my job...I love my working environment...I love my colleague....and I really love all my students...they are so adorable..nice...funny...cute..pretty...hansome...and one of my students remind me of my brother...rindu nya kat adikkk...bila la nak balik Malaysia...huhu

I've got work to do...daaaa see ya again....asal terasa macam makin boring je blog aku nihh...haiyuuu...sorry la blog lama sangat tak hapdate....thanks to my student for asking me about my blog....suddenly teringat yang aku ada blog rupanya...hahaha

2 comments:

Rosniena said...

terjah ur blog

NedyNadia said...

hehehe...sila lah terjah kak ros

Post a Comment